- The Music Club - fun with music for children and young people with disabilities and their families. Based in South Oxon.
- Appleberry Care - a Nanny & Childcare Agency providing childcarers in Windsor, Bracknell, Reading, Maidenhead, Slough, & surrounding areas.
Special Needs Playgrounds
- Burnham Multi Sports (Disability Club) for those aged 12-17 years. Football, Basketball, Kwik Cricket, Boccia/Kurling and lots more! For more information, contact Joe Sammon at South Bucks District Council - 01895 837348. e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Horizon Sports Club for young people with disabilities.
- Rockets Multi Skills Club for 7-13 year olds, based in Beaconsfield. Contact Joe Sammon at South Bucks District Council - 01895 837348. e: email@example.com
- Snow Hounds - Reading Adaptive Ski Club, aimed at children & under 18s.
- Skiing (Adaptive) Resort Guide
- WheelPower - British Wheelchair Sport.
- Berkshire Autistic Society
- Buckinghamshire Local Offer - local information and advice for children and young people with a special educational need or disability.
- CLASP - a self advocacy organisation for people with learning disabilities in Wokingham Borough.
- Full of Life - a self-help group run by parents of children with disabilities in Kensington & Chelsea.
- Peapods - supporting families of children with all types of physical disability. Based in Wokingham.
- SCOPE - charity supporting disabled people and their families in England & Wales
- Sibs- supporting siblings of children with special needs.
- South East Berkshire Deaf Children's Society
- South Bucks Downs Syndrome Group
- SPACE- Supporting Parents of ADHD/Autistic Spectrum Disorder/Behaviourally Challenging Children through Education and Encouragement in South Bucks.
- The CAN Network - an information service for families in Wokingham who have children with additional needs.
- Therapy Directory - lists alternative and complementary therapists who are members of a recognised professional body.