We are pleased to be able to list the information below, which we hope you will find of use, however, we must stress that inclusion on the list does not constitute a recommendation by the Thames Valley Adventure Playground and we cannot take responsibility for the contents of external websites.
The Music Club - fun with music for children and young people with disabilities and their families. Based in South Oxon.
- Appleberry Care - a Nanny & Childcare Agency providing childcarers in Windsor, Bracknell, Reading, Maidenhead, Slough, & surrounding areas.
- Dream on Autism - autism-friendly villa in Spain.
SPECIAL NEEDS PLAYGROUNDS
- SNAP CANNOCK - Staffordshire
- Burnham Multi Sports (Disability Club) for those aged 12-17 years. Football, Basketball, Kwik Cricket, Boccia/Kurling and lots more! For more information, contact Joe Sammon at South Bucks District Council - 01895 837348. e: email@example.com.
Horizon Sports Club for young people with disabilities.
Rockets Multi Skills Club for 7-13 year olds, based in Beaconsfield. Contact Joe Sammon at South Bucks District Council - 01895 837348. e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow Hounds - Reading Adaptive Ski Club, aimed at children & under 18s.
SKIING (ADAPTIVE) RESORT GUIDE
WheelPower - British Wheelchair Sport.
Buckinghamshire Local Offer - local information and advice for children and young people with a special educational need or disability.
CLASP - a self advocacy organisation for people with learning disabilities in Wokingham Borough.
- Full of Life - a self-help group run by parents of children with disabilities in Kensington & Chelsea.
Peapods - supporting families of children with all types of physical disability. Based in Wokingham.
- SCOPE - charity supporting disabled people and their families in England & Wales
Sibs - supporting siblings of children with special needs.
- South East Berkshire Deaf Children's Society
South Bucks Downs Syndrome Group
SPACE - Supporting Parents of ADHD/Autistic Spectrum Disorder/Behaviourally Challenging Children through Education and Encouragement in South Bucks.
- The CAN Network - an information service for families in Wokingham who have children with additional needs.
- THERAPY DIRECTORY - lists alternative and complementary therapists who are members of a recognised professional body.
This page was last edited on Thursday, 16th March, 2017 @ 12:43pm